HomeEvents
We believe in the value and values of mentoring.”

Events

Big Brothers Big Sisters Kingston, Frontenac, Lennox & Addington hosts a series of fun events throughout the year that brings corporations, organizations and citizens together with a single purpose: to help raise money so that every child who needs a mentor, has a mentor.

Kawartha Credit Union Bowl for Kids Sake 2017

Kawartha BBBS

2016-10-05 BFKS poster kidsnpin

This year’s Bowl For Kids Sake (BFKS) fundraising event was held, April 1, 2017With the support of our community rallying behind Big Brothers Big Sisters of Kingston, Frontenac, Lennox and Addington (BBBSKFLA) we were able surpass our goal for our annual Bowl For Kids Sake event.  On behalf of all the Children in our programs, Board of Directors, Staff and Volunteers we say a BIG Thank You to all who made it possible for us to surpass $40,000 goal amount.

Special thanks to Kawartha Credit Union and all our Sponsors, Donors, Bowling Teams as well as all Volunteers for their support and contributions. Because of your support, we are on track to reach our goal of mentoring 300 kids in our community this year

******************

Did you know that approximately 70 per cent of the budget of Big Brothers Big Sisters KFL&A is dependent on fundraising? (Our gratitude to the United Way for the other approximately 30 per cent) If your company can contribute to our fundraising efforts through a third party event, it will go a long way to making sure that local children receive the mentoring they deserve.

*****